Here are some ways you can become involved with Bisexual Health Awareness Month (#BiHealthMonth) and spread awareness about bisexual health disparities in your community:
- Create your own materials (e.g. handouts, calendars, posters, infographics) or promote some of ours
- Host an event in your community or organization (e.g. panel, discussion group, speaker)
- Participate in the campaign directly through our BRC social media channels
- Blog about #BiHealthMonth or write articles about health issues in the bisexual+ community
- Solicit local or national organizations to make their own #BiHealthMonth proclamation
Reach out to us at email@example.com for more information or to let us know how you would like to get involved with #BiHealthMonth!